What conditions can be treated with Regenerative Therapy?
Regenerative Therapy has been shown to be effective in treating the following conditions:
- Spine. Sacroiliac joint, facet joint or intervertebral disc Lumbar disc disease
- Shoulder. Rotator cuff injuries, biceps tendinosis, acromio- clavicular dysfunction
- Elbow. Tennis and Golfer’s
- Hip. Degenerative joint disease, bursitis, hamstring tear, piriformis syndrome
- Knee. Degenerative joint disease, patellar tendinitis/tendinosis
- Foot & Ankle. Plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinosis